Donnerstag, 10. Januar 2013

This is the 3rd collage I made to redecorate my messy craft room, once again painted on wood (all the paitings were made on wood panels, that came by for 1 € each at some male crafting shop starting with O :)

I did not gesso  the wood, but directly applied the acrylic colours. I did not use any ink sprays as going over with modge podge is an art I at least can´t control.




Stamps from de Stempelwinkel, wood parts from kaisercraft and http://www.crafty-emblies.org/

3 Kommentare:

  1. This is fabulous. The colour scheme is great and I love your houses.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Tolle Idee dein Bastelreich mit solchen Werken zu schmücken.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a beautiful addition these will make to you craft room Silke. I love all the layers and all of your little details. BRAVO!

    AntwortenLöschen