Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

a new challange at scrappy frog with free choice

At http://scrappyfrogschallenge.blogspot.de/ we have a new challange with a free choice theme, so I really do hope to see many of you there.
I choose to play with my new toys and that´s what I did




The guy is from the new stamp plates of de Stempelwinkel (the EKG as well even though it´s an older stamp of de Stempelwinkel but a new one for me :)  ), phrase by Tim Holtz and the tiny squares are from paperartsy.
I recycled the left-over paper of the watch die (having used the watch for something else) and I really did like the idea.
Have a great day XX



There´s something else I want to show you - a journaling page with my own sortiment of handcarved stamps - that´s really addictive.




And I have realized that health is one of the things we take for granted until they are no longer granted.
I have to check-in tonight my daugher to the children hospital again to get the last checks next week. I only can hope they finally have found a reason for her fiebre and constant illnesses.
Have a great Sunday and don´t forget to be thankful :)

4 Kommentare:

  1. Good idea to use the cut-out from the watch to make another card, and a very good one!
    Your handcarved stamps are great! And the text is o so true...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Zwei wunderschöne Werke - ganz besonders gut gefällt mir der Spruch.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ein wunderbares Werk....und der Spruch ist nur ZU wahr!
    LG, und einen schönen Feiertag, Carmen

    AntwortenLöschen