Montag, 1. Juli 2013

Altered Eclectics challange July 2013

You may have already seen the new challange blog for altered art

http://alteredeclectics.blogspot.de/

And guess what - the theme will always be "ANYTHING GOES" as long as it is no card, no atc or any layout.

So if you have altered something or are thinking about redecorating something ugly in something artsy and can´t find a place to participate -  that´s the place to go and be.

My first project as DT-member are fridge magnets (SPONTAN by Ikea) which are really fun:



a close up of my favourite one

 
(the guy is from The Golden Oldies)
 
 
So come and join us
 
XX

9 Kommentare:

  1. These look great. My favourite is the roulette wheel.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die sind ja echt Klasse, tolle Idee die so zu pimpen!
    LG Anja

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hach, wie cool, tolle Werke. Dein Favorit ist auch meiner.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I ma very much liking your magnets. Very creative. I will be heading to Minnesota the end of this month and will most definitely be stopping by IKEA to see if I can find some. Really neat project. Glad to be on team with such a talented group of people.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Fantastic make, great to be on Altered Eclectic DT with you.

    Moira xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Geniale Idee und ja klasse auch meinen Favorit vergrößert! Ich liebe es, mit den Macros näher ans geliebte Objekt ranzukommen :) ♥ Conny
    http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Your magnets are sooo fun and colorful! It is soooo much fun to be on the DT with all of the creative designers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love your incredible inventiveness - is that actually a word lol. I am pleased you are part of my team. I love you all-so talented x

    AntwortenLöschen