Montag, 6. Januar 2014

journaling calendar week 3

Enjoying my last day of Holidays I tried the chalk technic, at least my interpretation of it with some doodeling.



By the way, do you know the series of White Collar. I just can recommend it, it´s great and makes you smile. And to be honest, loving Oldies even when I was Young, one of my professional wishes was to become an honorable master thief or a pirate pride.

Participating at:
http://takeaword.blogspot.de/2014/01/take-word-challenge-home.html

4 Kommentare:

  1. What a fantastical and wonderful doodled home! I love it! xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your white chalked home is so effective on the black background, with all the little doodled extras. It certainly looks the kind of home where each day is special.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love it -- now that I am getting old - I think I would like to be a pirate!
    Sandy

    AntwortenLöschen