Samstag, 13. Dezember 2014

more playing

Loving the art of Mindy Lacefield I tried to follow her my way (ok, colouring has to be practised)




And organizing my craft space further - the only real good thing about limited access to my PC (I hope next week with a bigger WLAN and an WLAN enforcer I do not have to share my desk any longer....) I played a little with my new carabella stamps and one of those many backgrounds. The frames were a left over of a TH sticker sheet after all the stickers were gone and I thought it to be the perfect recycling :)
No rhyme or reason just having stamping fun. 


Wish you all a great 3. Advent.

XOXO





participating at http://art-journal-journey.blogspot.de/2014/12/12-2014-c-o-l-l-g-e.html

4 Kommentare:

  1. Tolle Collgae, und danke nochmals fürs Mitmachen bei Art Journal Journey. GLG, Valerie

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Zwei tolle Arbeiten sind das.. ja wenn man nur einfach spiel kommt das beste dabei raus!
    Auch Dir einen schönen 3. Advent und lieben Dank für noch 2 tolle Stücke zur AJJ Collagen Sammlung für diesen Monat!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great pages love them both. Becky

    AntwortenLöschen